The LEX-Ultra is a user-friendly solution that provides support in the positioning of the lower extremities. The LEX-Ultra is designed to create unobstructed radiation beam access in the region of interest (R.O.I.) and allows to position the unaffected extremity out of the treatment area*.
The LEX-Ultra features:
- A lightweight baseplate
- Individual leg supports can be height adjusted in 7 indexed positions
- Optional middle block to position and fixate upper legs and lower abdominal area
- Integrated fixation points for thermoplastics over a wide range of locations
- An MR safe version is available
The low-density baseplate when used in combination with carbon fibre elements in the lower leg region provides an adjustable, flexible and easy to use support and creates optimal positioning of the treated extremity*.
||LEX Ultra positioning device for lower extremities
||LEX Ultra MR safe
||LEX Ultra middle block
* This device is intended for radiotherapy use and, where indicated, radio diagnostics. However, it is the responsibility of the clinician to assess the suitability of the device for the specific clinical application. Always consult the instructions for use.