When accuracy matters, resolution matters!
myQA SRS provides the clinical resolution needed for the most advanced QA:
- Measurement-based Patient QA is strongly encouraged e.g. by AAPM-RSS Medical Physics Practice Guideline 9.a. for SRS/SBRT.
- However, publications have shown that “detector resolution is of main importance to avoid getting false positive [QA results].”
A. Bruschi et al.: Detector resolution affects the clinical significance of SBRT QA. Find the link to Publication here.
- Other commercially available detector arrays for SRS/SBRT do not provide sufficient measurement resolution.
- myQA SRS is the new and unique solution providing film-class resolution clinically needed to avoid false QA results.
The complete SRS / SBRT QA Solution
The myQA SRS Phantom
- For verification of single beams and for composite SRS plans using the myQA SRS detector.
- Cylindrical shape with cap for non-coplanar arc delivery.
- Easy setup on the couch through lightweight design and laser alignment markers.
- Including dedicated inserts for small field dosimetry chambers.
- Optional film inserts for benchmarking and for your seamless transition from film-based QA to myQA SRS QA.