MatriXX ionisation chamber detector arrays are designed for fast and accurate verification of patient dose, as well as Linac QA.
- Unique universal detector for Patient QA and Machine QA: Both applications powered by the myQA - global QA platform
- Fast and intuitive, from measurement setup to analysis
- Most accurate for rotational and IMRT QA: Shortest 20ms data sampling time, high dose rate, high spatial resolution with 1020 ionisation chambers
- A most reliable solution with more than 1500 systems in the world
MatriXX Evolution & FFF
MatriXX and myQA Patients is the solution for high dose rate and rotational 2D plan verification. The MatriXX is a universal detector also suited for Machine QA
A proven detector based on more than 1500 MatriXX systems worldwide
- Combine with the miniPhantom or MultiCube and Gantry Angle Sensor, to attain the most accurate measurements for verification with myQA Patients.
- Optimized for conventional, IMRT, and rotational cases delivered in standard dose rate mode
- Also suitable for high-dose-rate cases (up to 12 Gy/min)
Ultimate High-Dose-Rate Solution (up to 48 Gy/min)
- Fast: High-end design for workflow efficiency, from setup to measurement and analysis.
- Flexible: Determined for high-dose-rate (up to 48 Gy/min), Flattening-Filter-Free, and conventional measurements.
- FFF Proven: Supports current and foreseen high-dose-rate delivery systems including Varian, Elekta, and Siemens.