Sky Factory's SkyView is a digital cinema, a multisensory illusion of real sky that restores occupant wellness by providing a beautiful, therapeutic focal point in isolated spaces.
This self-contained system uses a professional-grade monitor embedded within a faux skylight framework to tether visual content to the architectural context. The result is a multisensory illusion that imbues interior environments with a restorative conduit to open skies.
SkyView offers designers and facility planners an innovative architectural feature that mitigates the deleterious impact of artificial environments lacking nature's healing multisensory stimuli.
Using the highest quality image capture and the most realistic skylight framework, SkyView displays the beauty of nature's skyward events, triggering the automatic “Relaxation Response” we experience in nature.
Click here to experience SkyView's Dynamic Open Sky Compositions.
- Unique Illusions of Sky - SkyView features eight hours of real-time, unedited scenes of beautiful sky events—evolving clouds, overhanging branches and blossoms, even the occasional fauna—that generate a relaxing psycho-physiological experience.
- Feature Length Footage - With an average length of 90+ minutes, SkyView's unedited scenes are without peer, exclusively designed to reduce the mental agitation endured in confining spaces.
- SkyView's proprietary content is framed, captured, and composed to create a healing, biophilic portal. Our content is never looped and does not contain jump cuts or accelerated motion.
- 4K UHD - SkyView's Ultra High Definition footage delivers 4X more detail than full 1080 HD content with an overall resolution of 3,840 pixels X 2,160 pixels.
- Advanced Technology - Unique professional-grade edge-lit LED monitors rated for horizontal use. Our self-contained systems are encased in a custom-designed steel pan that ensures effective convection, ensuring continuous airflow and proper ventilation.
- Industrial Strength - All components in our self-contained system are designed to withstand thousands of hours of continuous, 24/7 operation.