The Stingray detector is a large air-vented plane-parallel ionization chamber, designed to measure output factors of narrow beams.
The detector is waterproof. It can either be used in air or in a water phantom. For the alignment in the phantom, StingRay has three alignment tips on the outer rim of the chamber holder.
- More accurate scanning data
- Minimise data loss in PBS scanning
Stingray also maximizes the accuracy of your scan for higher treatment scan accuracy.
- Faster PT commissioning - significantly earlier patient treatments
- More accurate commissioning and patient treatments
- Scan analysis using proven and powerful myQA Accept software
View the technical specification on the IBA website here