The QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Platform is designed to move your existing phantoms with programmable respiratory and sinusoidal motion profiles for patient-specific QA.
The Platform’s unique multi-directional motion simulation capability allows it to move in the superior/inferior direction but can also generate a lateral hysteresis motion with amplitudes up to 1.0 cm. This allows testing with phase separation.
With a weight-bearing capacity of 20 kg, the QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Platform can be used to move any QUASAR™ phantom and most third-party phantoms.
The QUASAR™ Respiratory Motion Platform includes a Chest Wall Platform - moving in the anterior/posterior direction - which is compatible with motion tracking systems from several vendors.
- Accommodates phantoms weighing up to 20 kg
- Communicate with phantom through local area network
- Ideal for phase separation testing
- Requires no additional programming or customization
- Compatible with third-party waveforms including; .VXP, .CSV, .TXT, .DCM, .LOG, .DAF, .IMA
- Install the software on an unlimited number of computers at all official sites
Find the full technical specification on the Modus QA website here